- no. of blocks: 590
- Figures: 2
- Accessories: to be confirmed
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 10.5CM X 21.5CM
The Flakpanzer IV "Wirbelwind" (Whirlwind in English) was a German self-propelled anti-aircraft gun based on the Panzer IV tank. It was developed in 1944 as a successor to the earlier Möbelwagen self-propelled anti-aircraft gun.
In the first years of World War II, the German military forces had less interest in developing self-propelled anti-aircraft guns, but as the Allies began to gain air superiority, the need for more mobile and better-armed self-propelled anti-aircraft guns increased. During the early summer of 1944, SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl Wilhelm Krause with the 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend came up with the concept of the Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind. He presented the concept to SS-Obersturmbannführer Max Wünsche, commanding officer of the 12th SS Panzer Regiment and it was approved by Adolf Hitler.
Read more about the Flakpanzer IV on Wikipedia.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).