- 520 bricks
- 1:32 scale
- 1 pilot figure with two different heads
- Model dimensions (L x W x H): 30.8 cm x 38.5 cm x 14.5 cm
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block display stand with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
Licensed by Northrop-Grumman, the Vought F4U-4 Corsair brick model kit is adorned with printed graphics, no stickers. The cabin opens, allowing for the placement of a figure. Moveable parts include ailerons, propeller, and folding wheels. The printed markings pay homage to the heroic pilot from the Korean War. The set is completed with a display plate featuring the printed name of the aircraft model. Its distinct appearance, with hinged and folded wings, makes it one of the most captivating brick plane models ever produced, capturing attention wherever it is displayed.
The US Navy's Vought F4U-4 Corsair, produced by Vought-Sikorsky Aircraft from 1942 to 1952, was a renowned fighter aircraft. The "Corsair" gained popularity after its introduction in 1942, although its design process traces back to 1938. The unique features of hinged wings and a rearward-shifted pilot's cockpit were the result of numerous modifications during the design and testing of prototypes. These efforts led to a construction with exceptional performance, widely regarded as the best fighter of World War II.
- BrickTanks offers multiple shipping options. Visit the following Shipping page for more details.