- 598 bricks
- 1:35 scale
- 2 Tank Hunter team figures
- 2 in 1 set (with or without side skirts)
- Name plate with the name of the set
- Model dimensions (L x W x H): 21 cm (8.27") x 11 cm (4.33") x 11 cm (4.33").
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
COBI's Sturmgeschutz III Ausf. G model is 1:35 scale to match the figures and consists of 598 pieces. The style of camouflage pays homage to the last years of the war. The model has working tracks, a service hatch with a brick motor and access to the interior. The kit includes two figures, a black name plate and bricks for building side skirts.
The only operational StuG III Ausf. G in Poland was returned to full working order by the Tank Hunter Team, on the Tank Hunter channel, and can be admired at the Armoured Museum in Kłanin. Working in collaboration with the Tank Hunter Team, COBI have prepared a brick version of the original vehicle. The Executive Edition includes the "schützen" side skirts which can be added to the model. There are also two unique figures based on Mateusz Deling and Przemek Budzich, who are the creators of the Tank Hunter channel.
Sturmgeschütz III was a German tank destroyer used during WWII. Based on the chassis of the PzKpfw III tank, this assault vehicle was equipped with a massive superstructure and a 75mm gun. The purpose of the destroyer was to support armoured forces and infantry by providing fire support on the battlefield. Variant G was produced from 1942 to 1945, making it one of the most widely used versions of the Sturmgeschütz III, of which about 7,800 units were produced.
- BrickTanks offers multiple shipping options. Visit the following Shipping page for more details.