- 504 bricks
- 1 figure
- 1:32 scale
- Model dimensions: (L x H x W) 32cm x 11cm x 32cm
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
The S-102 is a licensed MIG-15 (Russian: МиГ-15) fighter aircraft manufactured in Czechoslovakia. The production of jet-propelled fighters was a major qualitative leap in the military industry of the USSR. Soon, the production capabilities of these advanced fighters were transferred to Czechoslovakia and Poland. The S-102 was initially produced at the Rudy Letov plant, and from 1953 at Aero Vodochody. The MIG-15 became a Soviet export hit and was used by European countries dependent on the USSR, as well as Asian and African countries. Machines of this type took part in many conflicts and they gained the most fame during the Korean War, fighting in the sky with the American counterpart North American F-86 "Saber".
- BrickTanks offers multiple shipping options. Visit the following Shipping page for more details.