- no of bricks: 577
- Scale 1:48
- Model dimensions (L x W x H): see images for details
- Block stand with printed name of the model
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks.
Thanks to the official cooperation with the RAF, an extraordinary collector's model in 1:48 scale has been created! With 576 bricks the RAF Typhoon aircraft is a must-buy COBI set for your collection. The model offers access to the opening cockpit and has working wheels, which can also be optionally removed for display on a block stand.
The Typhoon is a European multinational twin engine, canard delta wing, multirole fighter. The Typhoon was designed originally as an air superiority fighter and is manufactured by a consortium of Airbus, BAE Systems and Leonardo that conducts the majority of the project through a joint holding company, Eurofighter Jagdflugzeug GmbH. The NATO Eurofighter and Tornado Management Agency, representing the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain manages the project and is the prime customer.
- BrickTanks offers multiple shipping options. Visit the following Shipping page for more details.