WHILE STOCKS LAST THEN OUR OF PRODUCTION UNTIL JULY.
- 392 bricks
- 1 figure
- 1:32 scale
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
The Messerschmitt Me 262, nicknamed Schwalbe in fighter versions, or Sturmvogel in fighter-bomber versions, was the world's first operational jet-powered fighter aircraft. Design work started before World War II began, but problems with engines, metallurgy and top-level interference kept the aircraft from operational status with the Luftwaffe until mid-1944. The Me 262 was faster and more heavily armed than any Allied fighter, including the British jet-powered Gloster Meteor. One of the most advanced aviation designs in operational use during World War II, the Me 262's roles included light bomber, reconnaissance and experimental night fighter versions.
''Build wise it was pretty straightforward and took about an hour and a half. No real problems or issues. In case you hadn’t guessed, I love it.
Great service from Brick Tanks as always.'' ~ Mark.C
''As is usual for COBI this is a well-made and impressive set. Considering the limitations of the parts involved it is an excellent representation of the aircraft. Highly recommended for the aviation collector.'' ~Tim.H
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).