AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER - DUE FOR RE-RELEASE IN AUGUST 2021
- 725 bricks
- 3 figures
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other LEGO and leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions L: 10in x W: 4.3in x H: 5.3in
The M4 Sherman was the battle tank most commonly in use by the United States (and some of the other Western Allies) in World War II. Mechanically reliable, easy and cheap to produce and maintain, the M4 was distributed in thousands, through the Lend-Lease programme, to the British Commonwealth and Soviet Union. After 1942, it led many offensives by the Western Allies and was superior to the earlier German light and medium panzers. The M4 was armed with the 75mm M3 general-purpose gun and two Browning M1919 machine guns. After World War II updated versions saw combat in the Korean War, the Arab-Israeli Wars, and the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965. 49,234 tanks were built between 1942 and 1957.
This model, M4A3E8, aquired the nickname 'Easy Eight' from its designation and from the smooth ride provided by its spring suspension system and wide tracks.
Read more about the M4A3E8 Sherman at Wikipedia
"Easy eight added to the collection. Great looking, with some cracking details. These details make it stand out from the crowd. Well worth adding. " ~ Nick B.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).