- 545 bricks
- 1:32 scale
- 1 figure
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
This fantastic brick model by COBI of the P-38 LIGHTNING, under the original license from Lockheed Martin, is faithfully recreated in a 1:32 scale model using 545 bricks. The model features distinct markings and emblems inspired by the historical aircraft, including the number 208 and Pluto the dog nose art. The plane's propellers rotate, landing gear can be folded, ailerons move, and the cabin opens to accommodate the well-designed pilot figure. The set is complemented by a printed brick displaying the set's name and the Lockheed Martin logo.
The Lockheed® P-38 LIGHTNING®, a swift and heavily armed American long-range fighter aircraft from WWII, featured a unique twin-engine design with a pilot's cabin positioned between two fuselages. Its exceptional performance contributed to a lengthy production period from 1941 to 1945 and numerous victories achieved by American pilots, with the plane remaining in service until 1965.
- BrickTanks offers multiple shipping options. Visit the following Shipping page for more details.