- no. of bricks: 575
- 1:32 scale
- Figures: 1
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 36 cm x 30 cm x 11 cm
- Display stand with name plate of the model on it
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with leading brands of construction blocks.
The brick model aircraft LIM-5 (MIG-17F) was designed in a scale of 1:32 and consists of 575 high-quality bricks. The camouflage and markings on the model are high-quality pad printed and reflect the look of the original aircraft. The set has movable elements such as wheels and an opening cabin, in which you can place a figure of a Polish pilot, complete with the emblem of Polish aviation.
The set includes a display stand with a plate with the name of the set and the nationality mark. The model is a perfect complement to the Armed Forces, Cold War and Korean War collections. In this series, COBI has also released the Soviet version of the LIM-1, MIG-15 and the Czechoslovak S-102.
The Lim-5 fighter plane was a Soviet license Mikoyan MiG-17F built by the Polish aviation industry. The commencement of production of LIM aircraft at WSK-1 in Mielec resulted in a significant development of the aviation industry in Poland. The Lim-5 planes were equipped with the WK-1F engine, also produced under license. Polish aviation received the first Lim-5 plane in 1957. During its just over 3 years of production, a total of 477 aircraft were built.
- BrickTanks offers multiple shipping options. Visit the following Shipping page for more details.