- 548 bricks
- Figures: 2
- Model dimensions (L x H x W) 40cm x 11.5 x 60cm
- Block with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
German transport aircraft manufactured from 1931 to 1952, at first with a single engine and later with three engines. During the 1930s and 40s, it saw both civilian and military service flying as a passanger and feight carrier for twelve commercial airlines including Lufthansa and Swissair and with the Luftwaffe as a troop and cargo transport and even for a short time as a bomber. The Ju 52, nicknamed 'Aunt Ju' and 'Iron Annie', continued fo fly well into the 1980s with military and civilian air fleets. 4,845 aircraft were built.
"The build is fantastic as so perfect to scale as per the original model. It is a must for any aircraft enthusiasts collection." ~ Gavin M.
"In terms of the build, it was pretty straightforward, and enjoyable, and took about 3 hours so good value for money." ~ Mark C.
- BrickTanks offers multiple shipping options. Visit the following Shipping page for more details.