- 500 blocks
- Figures: 2
- Block with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions tbc
German transport aircraft manufactured from 1931 to 1952, at first with a single engine and later with three engines. During the 1930s and 40s, it saw both civilian and military service flying as a passanger and feight carrier for twelve commercial airlines including Lufthansa and Swissair and with the Luftwaffe as a troop and cargo transport and even for a short time as a bomber. The Ju 52, nicknamed 'Aunt Ju' and 'Iron Annie', continued fo fly well into the 1980s with military and civilian air fleets. 4,845 aircraft were built.
"The build is fantastic as so perfect to scale as per the original model. It is a must for any aircraft enthusiasts collection." ~ Gavin M.
"In terms of the build, it was pretty straightforward, and enjoyable, and took about 3 hours so good value for money." ~ Mark C.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).