- 382 bricks
- 1:32 scale
- 1 pilot figure
- Model dimensions (L x H x W): 27.5 cm (10.8”) x 32 cm (12.60”) x 12 cm (4.72”)
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
Experience the Focke-Wulf Fw190 A-3 like never before with this COBI brick model kit, faithfully recreated in a remarkable 1:32 scale replica of this iconic low-wing aircraft from World War II. The model is packed with impressive features, including a rotating propeller, movable wing ailerons, and wheels with rubber tires that can be folded into a horizontal position. The attention to detail on this model is evident, with historically accurate colours and markings.
The cockpit can be opened, allowing for the placement of a pilot figure inspired by the renowned German Ace in the seat. The set also includes a specially designed stand for display, complete with a nameplate and a spot to attach the pilot figure, creating a stunning presentation. With its durable prints and authentic historical markings, the model captures the essence of the Focke-Wulf Fw190 A-3 in exquisite detail.
The Focke-Wulf Fw190 A-3 was a single-engine, single-seat fighter aircraft utilised by Germany during World War II. Produced from the spring of 1942, the A-3 variant featured notable enhancements, including a more powerful BMW 801 D-2 engine and the introduction of complementary Umrüst-Bausätze suspended armament kits.
- BrickTanks offers multiple shipping options. Visit the following Shipping page for more details.