Differences between model 5805 and 5805A:
1. PAD PRINTED, new version has only prints, previously there were some stickers.
2. New elements - vertical stabilisers on the tail - now they are thin and neat, previously they were thick, built of many bricks
3. Structural corrections of the aircraft fuselage - used newer available elements that better reflect the shape of the machine
4. Slightly different number of elements
5. Transparent plastic brick display stand support
- 560 bricks
- Figures: 1
- Scale 1:48
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 38 cm (15") x 28 cm (11") x 11 cm (4.3")
- Display stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Created under the original TOP GUN license: Maverick™
COBI's F/A-18E Super Hornet (5805A) is a brick model set inspired by the original TOP GUN: Maverick™ movie, featuring the iconic U.S. Navy pilot and instructor Pete "Maverick" Mitchell. The 1:48 scale model consists of 570 bricks and faithfully recreates the aircraft's distinct markings from the film. The set includes high-quality prints and stickers that accurately depict the original paint scheme of the movie's aircraft.
The model features a movable canopy and rotating wheels, and under its wings, you'll find a wide array of weapons. The cockpit can accommodate the special pilot figure, adding to the authenticity of the build. Additionally, the kit includes an elegant display stand and a plaque displaying the aircraft's name and the film logo.
This exclusive licensed kit is a perfect gift for aviation and military movie enthusiasts of all ages. Whether displayed in an office or a teenager's bedroom, it captures the essence of the Super Hornet's role in the film.
American multi-role fighter aircraft which carries air-to-air missiles and air-to-surface weapons and also has an internal 20 mm M61 rotary cannon. It also has five external fuel tanks and can be used as an airborne tanker. With its role as an upgraded version of the F/A-18C/D Hornet, the Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet represents one of the most advanced aircraft in the U.S. Navy. It has replaced the previous F-14 Tomcat and other specialized aircraft, solidifying its position as a modern powerhouse.
The aircraft first flew in 1995 and full production began two years later and it entered service with the US Navy in 2001. About 600 units have been manufactured and production still continues.
- BrickTanks offers multiple shipping options. Visit the following Shipping page for more details.