DISCONTINUED - WHILE STOCKS LAST.
- 590 bricks
- Scale 1:48
- Figures: 0
- Display stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions Length 410mm x Width 275mm x Height120mm
The McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle is an American twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter aircraft designed by McDonnell Douglas. Following reviews of proposals, the United States Air Force selected McDonnell Douglas's design in 1967 to meet the service's need for a dedicated air superiority fighter. The Eagle first flew in July 1972, and entered service in 1976. It is among the most successful modern fighters, with over 100 victories and no losses in aerial combat, with the majority of the kills by the Israeli Air Force.
- BrickTanks offers multiple shipping options. Visit the following Shipping page for more details.