- 293 bricks
- 1 figure
- 1:35 scale
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (length x width x height): 17.5cm x 8.5cm x 7cm
The Dodge WC-54, Ambulance, ³⁄₄-ton, 4 x 4, was a variant of the Dodge WC series light 4×4 trucks, developed during World War II. Built from 1942 to 1945, they served as the U.S. Army's main ambulance, with some used as late as 1953 during the Korean War by the U.S. Army Medical Corps, and others serving as late as the 1960s in the armies of some European countries.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).