- 710 bricks
- 1 pilot figure
- 1:32 scale
- Model dimensions (L x W x H): 39 cm (15.35") x 51.5 cm (20.28") 11.5 cm (4.5")
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Stand and block with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
The 1:32 scale model is an ideal gift for an aviation history fan who enjoys building brick models. It consists of many moving parts such as rotating wheels with rubber tires, moving propellers and ailerons. In the cabin you can place the pilot figure included in the set. Thanks to the faithfully reproduced proportions and fine aircraft details, the model will be a great display piece for any young or adult brick model collector. The whole set is completed with a display stand, a bomb and a brick with the model name printed on it.
Hailed as a wooden wonder by RAF pilots, the De Havilland Mosquito was a British twin-engine, two-seater World War II military aircraft made out of wood! Entering service in 1941, it quickly became regarded as one of the most successful fighter-bombers used during World War II. Although the Mosquito was a modern machine, it was mainly made of spruce wood, plywood and balsa and covered with canvas.
"The Mosquito is probably my favourite aircraft of WWII so a Cobi version was a must have. I built the original Mosquito set when it came out, skipped the second version, but the new, third version looked so good I decided to give it a go."
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at your country).