FREE next working day tracked delivery (UK residents only).
"In summary, this is a superb model of an aircraft that’s been in service almost as long as I’ve been alive. The fact that it has served for so long and in so many theatres means that it truly deserves the accolade, ‘iconic’." ~ Mark C
- no of blocks: 815
- Figures: 2 half figures (without legs)
- Scale 1:48
- Blockstand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: see images for details
American heavy-lift helicopter manufactured by Boeing Vertol, The prototype first flew in 1961 and the CH-47A was introduced in 1962. It is an extremely versatile and fast transport aircraft and remained in both production and frontline service for over 50 years with many improvements made along the way. The military version has been used extensively by the US Army and the RAF, as well as being exported to many nations; the civilian version is used for passenger and cargo transport.