- 656 blocks
- 2 figures
- 1:32 scale
- Model dimensions: L x H 39cm x 13.5 cm
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block with printed name of the model
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
The 1:32 scale replica brick model of the iconic American Huey helicopter, which was released under the license of the American manufacturer of commercial and military helicopters Bell Helicopter Textron. Measuring 39 cm in length, the model has been covered with high-quality prints that do not wear out even during intensive use. The prints are characteristic of the US air cavalry and imitate the details of the equipment. The helicopter is also equipped with rotating blades and sliding doors.
The Bell UH-1 Huey® is a multi-role American helicopter that entered service in 1957. It is widely known from the Vietnam War where it served as a transport, air support and medical helicopter. Many types of weapons were mounted on the helicopter including a machine gun on the transport sides, and in the support version 70 mm unguided missile pods and the M134 Minigun rifles. 12 soldiers could board the helicopter.
- BrickTanks offers multiple shipping options. Visit the following Shipping page for more details.