- 1008 bricks
- Diorama building and accessories included
- 1:35 scale
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
The diorama set comprises of two tank models, the British Matilda II and German PzKpfw 38(t) facing off, alongside a partially destroyed building and signposts pointing to Dunkirk and Arras.
The Battle of Arras (1940) is COBI's first joint collaboration with two military museums, The Tank Museum, Bovington (UK) and Deutsches Panzermuseum Munster (Germany) to produce a a diarama set in 1:35 scale.
In the early stages of WW2, the Battle of Arras (1940) took place near the town of Arras, in north-eastern France and was an Allied counterattack against the flank of the Germany army. In order to entrap the Allied Forces that were advancing east into Belguim, the German forces were pushing north toward the channel coast. The counterattack at Arras was an Allied attempt to cut through the German spearhead and frustrate the German advance. Although the Allies initially made gains, they were repulsed by German forces and forced to withdraw to avoid encirclement.
- BrickTanks offers multiple shipping options. Visit the following Shipping page for more details.