- 1574 bricks
- 4 figures of German soldiers and a dog of the Field Gendarmerie
- 1:28 scale
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block with printed name of the model
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
The brick model has many moving parts such as rotating wheels and working tracks, a movable gun barrel and a loading system. The set includes four figures and a dog. They are an officer, service soldier, mechanic and gendarme. The set includes a plate with the name of the set. This very large set will provide many hours of building with a satisfying finished build of model representing an amazing piece of history.
The 60cm Karl-Gerät 040 was the heaviest self-propelled mortar used during the Second World War. It was equipped with a huge 60cm gun. The Germans managed to produce only a few of them during the war. Karl Gerät number 6, dubbed "Ziu", was used to fire at Warsaw during the 1944 Uprising.
BrickTanks offers multiple shipping options. Visit the following Shipping page for more details.