- 2510 blocks
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Stand with name of ship
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): tbc
The Enterprise saw more major action against Japan than any other US ship in the Second World War - including Pearl Harbour, the battles of Midway, The Eastern Solomons and The Santa Cruz Islands and some other air-sea engagements such as the fight for Guadalcanal and the Battles of the Philippine Sea and Leyte Gulf. Launched in 1936, she was one of only three American carriers commissioned before World War II to survive the war. Enterprise was the most decorated American ship of World War II and was the first of the war to sink a full-sized Japanese warship, sinking Submarine I-70 on 10 December 1941. As well as being nicknamed the 'Big E' she was also known as the 'Grey Ghost' due to repeated Japanese reports of her sinking.
"International order - able to order new Cobi sets not available in the US. Even with international shipping prices are better than local. Customer service is outstanding!" ~ Robert F.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).