- no of blocks: 815
- Figures: 2 half figures (without legs)
- Scale 1:48
- Blockstand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: see images for details
American heavy-lift helicopter manufactured by Boeing Vertol, The prototype first flew in 1961 and the CH-47A was introduced in 1962. It is an extremely versatile and fast transport aircraft and remained in both production and frontline service for over 50 years with many improvements made along the way. The military version has been used extensively by the US Army and the RAF, as well as being exported to many nations; the civilian version is used for passenger and cargo transport.
"In summary, this is a superb model of an aircraft that’s been in service almost as long as I’ve been alive. The fact that it has served for so long and in so many theatres means that it truly deserves the accolade, ‘iconic’." ~ Mark C
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).