- Assembled model size: 384 X 175 X 170 mm.
- Package size: 374 X 292 X 56 mm.
- Number of details: 684.
- Assemble with glue (glue included).
- Tracked military artillery model equipped with a shooting turret with artillery shell, movable hatches and rolling wheels.
The 212A is a Soviet tier 9 self-propelled gun. Technical requirements for the 212A self-propelled gun were developed in August 1940. The Special Design Bureau No. 2 of the Leningrad Kirov Plant started development based on the KV-220. Blueprints for the vehicle were ready by February 24, 1941, but a prototype was never manufactured.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).