FREE next working day tracked delivery when purchased before 2pm (UK residents only).
World War II Soviet fighter aircraft. Production began in early 1940. It was a single-seat monoplane with a composite structure and wooden wings. Manoeuvrable, fast and well armed, it was easy to maintain and reliable. It was the founder of a family of aircraft, all with a reputation as formidable dogfighters. 8,700 were built between 1940 and 1944 and many more with subsequent variants. As a reward, designer Alexander Yakovlev was awarded the Order of Lenin the highest decoration bestowed by the Soviet Union.
This model has retractable landing gear, rotating propeller and flaps and easy to disassemble pilot’s cabin
- 235 blocks
- 1 figure – Soviet Air Force pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with historical symbols
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 265mm x 285mm x 120mm