Vought F4U Corsair - Lego compatible COBI 5523 - 245 brick fighter aircraft
American fighter plane produced between 1942 and 1953 (12,571 were manufactured). At first, it proved unsuitable as the carrier-borne aircraft it was designed to be because of landing problems and was subsequently used from land bases by the US Marine Corps. When carrier landing issues were subsequently overcome by the Royal Navy, it quickly became the most capable carrier-based fighter-bomber of World War II and later served almost exclusively as a fighter-bomber throughout the Korean War and during the French colonial wars in Indochina and Algeria.
This unique brick plane has rotating flaps, retractable landing gear, cockpit with figure, rotating propeller and folding wings. You will also find a figure of a pilot and a stand constructed of blocks.
- 245 blocks
- 1 figure – US Navy pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with historical symbols
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 265mm x 335mm x 130mm