WHILE STOCKS LAST THEN UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- 382 bricks
- figure: 1
- 1:32 scale
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (length x height) 16.5cm x 8.5am
Also called Vickers 6-Ton Tank, the Mark E was a British light tank designed by Vickers and first built in 1928. The Type B version had duplex mounting, a single two-man turret with a single machine gun and a short-barrelled 47 mm 3 pounder Gun both of which could be fired simultaneously. This was an innovation which became common on almost all subsequent tanks. Although the British Army never purchased it it was exported to quite a few other countries and used extensively by their armed forces. It was licensed in Soviet Russia as the T-26 and was also the direct predecessor of the Polish 7TP.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).