T-54 Tank - Lego compatible COBI 2613 - 480 brick main battle tank
Main battle tank produced by Soviet Russia in the years following the Second World War. A first prototype was completed by the end of 1945 but production did not get seriously underway for a number of years because of design problems. However, once production eventually began during the 1950s, the T-54 became the most-produced tank in military history (between 86 and 100,000 vehicles were manufactured) becoming the main battle tank not only of the Soviet Army but of other Warsaw Pact countries and armies around the world.
Although Soviet and NATO tanks never directly faced each other in European combat, the T-54, so closely identified with the early years of the Cold War, encouraged the UK and the USA to improve and develop their own tanks to counter it.
- 480 blocks
- 2 figures: Soviet iank crewr
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 310mm x 120mm x 115mm