The T-34 was the main Soviet medium tank of World War II, first appearing in battle in 1941. It was credited as the most effective, efficient and influential tank design of the period. With a 76.2 mm high-velocity gun and heavy sloped armour, it led the field in firepower, mobility, protection and ruggedness. Eastern front Nazi Generals von Kleist & Guderian both acknowledged the superiority of the T-34 over existing German armour of the period. There were about 35,000 produced during that time so that however many the Red Army lost there were always more than enough to replace them. Eventually over 80,000 of all variants of the T-34 were manufactured between 1940 and 1958 and used by many armies throughout the world including Poland, Hungary and Vietnam.
This version is a miniature model with 62 bricks