T-34 Tank - Lego compatible COBI 2476A - 505 brick medium tank
NEW VERSION - DECEMBER 2018
The T-34 was the main Soviet medium tank of World War II, first appearing in battle in 1941. It was credited as the most effective, efficient and influential tank design of the period. With a 76.2 mm high-velocity gun and heavy sloped armour, it led the field in firepower, mobility, protection and ruggedness. Eastern front Nazi Generals von Kleist & Guderian both acknowledged the superiority of the T-34 over existing German armour of the period. There were about 35,000 produced during that time so that however many the Red Army lost there were always more than enough to replace them. Eventually over 80,000 of all variants of the T-34 were manufactured between 1940 and 1958 and used by many armies throughout the world including Poland, Hungary and Vietnam.
This historically accurate block model of the tank has a rotating turret, a barrel that moves up and down, 2 operable trap door and bonnet. Additionally, there is a shovel, revolver, headset and a machine gun.
- 505 bricks
- 1 figure – tank commander
- Block replica of weapon – PPSH-41 machine gun
- Bodywork with pad printing (among others Polish and Soviet insignia)
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 300mm x 120mm x 100mm (length x width x height)