- 170 blocks
- 1 figure: RAF pilot (Capt. Arthur Roy Brown)
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (length x width x height) 190mm x 225mm x 105mm
Single-seat fighter aircraft introduced in 1917 and withdrawn from service in 1920. Developed by the Sopwith Aviation Company to replace the earlier Pup, it became an iconic fighter aircraft of the First World War. Powered by a single rotary engine and armed with twin synchronized machine guns, the Camel was not easy to fly but, in the hands of an experienced pilot, highly manoeuvrable. During the First World War, the aircraft excelled over others at doing its job with the shooting down of 1,294 enemy aircraft to its credit. It also proved very adaptable with variants built for operating from aircraft carriers, night fighter work and ground attacks on enemy trenches.
"A sturdy little model that will even withstand some play, unlike the earlier Lego version, which, although much bigger, was very fragile.
Highly recommended." ~ Mark C.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).