Panzer I Ausf. B - Lego compatible COBI 2474 - 350 brick light tank
The German Panzer I Ausf. B light tank was the first tank to be produced under the Third Reich with production beginning in 1934. Version B was produced between 1936 and 1937 and had a more powerful engine and an undercarriage modified from its predecessor, Version A. The Panzer I was the main tank were used by the Germans during the invasion of Poland and the fall of France in 1939-40. It was armed with two 7.92 mm MG13 machine guns. Altogether 1,943 tanks were produced.
This historically accurate block model is equipped with a rotating turret, two cannons, operable trap door and bonnet.
- 350 bricks
- 1 figure – tank driver
- Block replica of weapon – a gun Luger P08 (Parabellum)
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 175mm x 100 mm x 95mm (length x width x height)