- 420 bricks
- 1 figure
- Scale 1:35
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (L x W x H) 18 cm x 7 cm x 9 cm
The set was developed under the license of Relic Entertainment, the studio that created the sensational strategy game Company of Heroes 3, set in the realities of World War II. Recreate the atmosphere of the game in the real world using licensed sets of COBI construction blocks!
The Marder III tank destroyer fought on many fronts of World War II. Until the introduction of the 88mm guns it was a very dangerous anti-tank weapon. Design of Sd.Kfz. 139 was based on the Panzer 38(t) chassis. The main armament was a modified Soviet cannon, adapted to German shells: 7.62 cm PaK 36(r).
MARDER III was developed in a scale of 1:35 matching the figures and consists of 420 COBI building blocks. In the set, the blocks have a completely new color, introduced for even better design of historical models! There are no stickers here, we only use high-quality, durable prints. The functionalities of the model are working tracks, rotating wheels, a place for a figure in the combat compartment and a movable cannon. The figure depicts a German mechanic with additional prints on the back. The set has been developed with attention to detail and is also a great development of the popular Historical Collection! Fans of history, blocks and virtual entertainment will find something enjoyable for themselves here!
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at your country)