WHILE STOCKS LAST THEN OUT OF PRODUCTION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Executive Edition includes a tank trailer
- 567 bricks
- 1:32 scale
- 2 figures
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
The P-47 brick plane model, produced in a 1:32 scale, features durable, high-quality prints that faithfully capture the historical "Little Chief" artwork and other aircraft details. The model boasts several movable components, including rotating wheels with rubber tires, a movable propeller, and ailerons. The set also includes a pilot figure that can be placed inside the cockpit. It's an excellent choice for history, aviation, and military enthusiasts, as well as collectors. Completing the set is a display stand and a printed brick displaying the plane's name.
The P-47 Thunderbolt™ was a dominant single-seat fighter and fighter-attack aircraft, paving the way for modern multi-role fighters. As the largest single-engine fighter of World War II, over 15,000 were manufactured, making it the most abundant and highly accomplished US fighter aircraft. Deployed on multiple fronts, including Europe, Africa, the Far East, and the Pacific, the Thunderbolt earned the endearing nickname "Jug" due to its size. This moniker derived from "Juggernaut," symbolising its substantial presence akin to a big truck.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at