OUT OF PRODUCTION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- 449 bricks
- 1 figure
- 1:35 scale
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
The De Havilland DH.98 Mosquito is a British twin-engined, shoulder-winged multirole combat aircraft, introduced during the Second World War. Unusual in that its frame was constructed mostly of wood, it was nicknamed the "Wooden Wonder", or "Mossie". Lord Beaverbrook, Minister of Aircraft Production, nicknamed it "Freeman's Folly", alluding to Air Chief Marshal Sir Wilfrid Freeman, who defended Geoffrey de Havilland and his design concept against orders to scrap the project. In 1941, it was one of the fastest operational aircraft in the world.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).