FREE next day delivery when ordered before 2pm (UK residents only)
World War II Soviet fighter aircraft. Production began in early 1940. It was a single-seat monoplane with a composite structure and wooden wings. Manoeuvrable, fast and well armed, it was easy to maintain and reliable. It was the founder of a family of aircraft, with 8,700 being built between 1940 and 1944 and many more with subsequent variants. As a reward, designer Alexander Yakovlev was awarded the Order of Lenin the highest decoration bestowed by the Soviet Union.
- 220 bricks
- 1 figure - Soviet Air Force Pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 265mm x 320mm x 130mm (length x width x height)