DISCONTINUED BY COBI - THIS IS A RARE & MUCH SOUGHT AFTER SET.
Disclaimer:Will be well packaged, but if Cobi box is damaged by courier, we can not replace the box as this model is no longer in production.
Price Matching is not available for Rare & Discontinued sets.
Light military vehicle designed by Ferdinand Porsche and built by Volkswagen (based heavily on the VW Beetle). The first test vehicles had no doors and were fitted with bucket (german kübel) seats, thus acquiring the name Kübelsitzwagen that was later shortened to Kübelwagen. Tested in the September 1939 invasion of Poland, full-scale production began in 1940 and continued until the end of the war with 50,435 produced. The Kübelwagen was as ubiquitous in the german wehrmacht and SS as was the Jeep (cat no.24092) in the allied armies. It was very lightweight and coped well with rough terrain having a smooth underbody and high ground clearance. The body could easily be modified to special purposes.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).