- 75 bricks
- Youngtimer collection
- Dimensions: (length x width x height) 100mm x 50mm x 50mm
The Trabant 601 was the third generation of the well-known and ubiquitous East German car known affectionately as the 'Trabi'. Its production run was impressive (from 1963 to 1990) with 2,818,547 vehicles manufactured. This model represents the vehicle used by the East German Police (Volkspolizei)
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).