Tiger I ('World of Tanks') - Lego compatible COBI 3000 - 555 brick heavy tank
NEW VERSION - SEPTEMBER 2018
The Tiger I (Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf. E) was a German heavy tank of World War II in operation from 1942. 1,347 were built between August 1942 and August 1944 when it was replaced by Tiger II (cat no.2480) . It was armed with a KwK 36 88-mm gun. A tank famous for its firepower and outstanding design, it was expensive to produce, over-engineered, prone to track failure and its range was limited by high fuel consumption.
In the game ‘World of Tanks’ the Tiger I can be found on the seventh level.
The block model of this tank has a rotating turret, a cannon with regulated shot angle, operable bonnet and two trap doors on the turret where a mini figure can be placed. Additional accessories include a pistol and binoculars.
- 555 bricks
- 1 figure – German tank commander
- Block replica of weapons – self-loading pistol Luger P08 9 (parabellum)
- Bricks with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with emblems and inscriptions in German
- Two game codes (for new and regular players)
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other LEGO and leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 280mm x 120mm x 100mm (length x width x height)