Tiger I ('World of Tanks') - Lego compatible COBI 3000B - 545 brick heavy tank
German heavy tank of World War II (Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf. E) in operation from 1942. 1,347 were built between August 1942 and August 1944 when it was replaced by Tiger II. It was armed with a KwK 36 88-mm gun. A tank famous for its firepower and outstanding design, it was expensive to produce, over-engineered, prone to track failure and its range was limited by high fuel consumption.
In the game ‘World of Tanks’ the Tiger I can be found on the seventh level.
The block model of this tank has a rotating turret, a cannon with regulated shot angle, operable bonnet and two trap doors on the turret where a mini figure can be placed.
- 545 bricks
- 1 figure – German tank commander
- Bricks with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with emblems and inscriptions in German
- Two game codes (for new and regular players)
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other LEGO and leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 290mm x 120mm (length x height)