WHILE STOCKS LAST THEN UNAVAILABLE FURTHER NOTICE
- 280 blocks
- 1 figure – RAF pilot of No. 303 Polish Fighter Squadron
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 275mm x 340mm x 130mm
The Spitfire, one of the most famous fighters of World War II, was a British aircraft produced in Southampton. Uniquely, it was constructed entirely of metal. The machine was powered by a Rolls-Royce Merlin 45 engine which made it possible to achieve the speed of 600 km/h and maximum flight level of 11,300 meters. There were about 3,900 Mk. VB version produced.
This unique block model of the plane has retractable landing gear, rotating propeller, flaps and easy to disassemble pilot’s cabin. In the set, apart from the plane, you can find a figure of a pilot and a stand also made of blocks.
“Very good size and the stand and name plate are a great touch.” ~ Jake C
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).