Spirit of St Louis - Lego Compatible COBI-21074 - 210 brick historic aircraft
One of the best-known aircraft in the world, the Spirit of St Louis was custom-built for Charles Lindbergh by Ryan Airlines and enabled him to win the $25,000 Orteig Prize. This first solo nonstop transatlantic flight in May 1927 took 33 and a half hours to cover the 3,600 miles between New York and Paris. The Spirit of St Louis is on permanent display at the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum in Washington.
- 210 blocks
- 1 figure: Charles Lindbergh
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x height): 265mm x 110mm