251/9 Half-track ('Hanomag') - Lego compatible COBI 2472 - 460 brick half-track APC
The SD.KFZ. 251 Ausf.C (Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251 half-track) was a basic half-track armoured personnel carrier used by the German Army in World War II. Designed to transport the panzergrenadiers of the German mechanized infantry corps into battle. It was the most widely-produced German half-track of the war, with at least 15,252 vehicles and variants being manufactured. Version C, equipped with a 37 mm Pak 36 anti-tank gun came into production in 1940. 251s were nicknamed "Hanomags" (after the original manufacturer) by both German and Allied soldiers.
The 251/9 variant, nicknamed Stummel ('stump'), was equipped with a 75mm L/24 low velocity gun which used the same mount as the STUG III self-propelled gun.
- 460 blocks
- 2 figures: German grenadier & tank commander
- Block relicas of weapons: Karabiner Mauser 98K rifle, Mauser C96 pistol
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x height x width): 230mm x 90mm x 85mm