FREE next day tracked delivery (UK residents only)
"Fantastic service, rapid delivery in perfect condition. Model Looks great. Look forward to dealing with again in the future." ~ Jake C.
"A great build and looks very good, a quick service from the company." ~ Phillip B
Informal name of the Tiger II German heavy tank of the Second World War. Königstiger was the german name for the Bengal tiger but came to be mistakenly translated as Kingtiger by Allied armies. At almost 70 tonnes, the Tiger II was indeed a heavy tank protected by thick armour and armed with the long barrelled 8.8 cm KwK 43 L/71 anti-tank cannon. It first saw action during the Allied invasion of Normandy in July 1944 and was introduced on the Russian Front in September of that year. 492 units were produced.
This turret of this model is the so-called 'Porsche' turret with a rounded front and sloping sides - the belief that the turret was manufactured by Porsche is mistaken since it was actually the first version of the original design by Krupp.
- 630 bricks
- 3 figures: German tank commander and two soldiers
- Block replicas of weapons: STG 44 assault rifle, Luger PO8 Parabellum pistol, Maschinengewehr 34 machine gun
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Dimensions: (length x width x height) 350mm x 130mm x 120mm