DISCONTINUED BY COBI - THIS IS A RARE & MUCH SOUGHT AFTER SET.
Disclaimer:Will be well packaged, but if Cobi box is damaged by courier, we can not replace the box as this model is no longer in production.
Price Matching is not available for Rare & Discontinued sets.
- 245 bricks
- 1 figure – pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 220mm x 325mm x 90mm (length x width x height)
The PZL P.11 was a Polish fighter aircraft, designed in the early 1930s by PZL in Warsaw. It was briefly the most advanced fighter aircraft of its kind in the world and the P.11c was its final variant and served as Poland's primary fighter defence during the German attack of 1939. However, the rapid advances in aircraft design in the late 1930s meant that the P.11 was outclassed by such fighters as the german Messerschmitt Bf 109 (cat no.5517)
The P.11c had a new, refined fuselage, with the engine lowered in the nose to give the pilot a better view. The central part of the wings was also modified. Production of the P.11c started in 1934 and 175 were produced. The first series of approximately 50 P.11c aircraft were fitted with Mercury V S2 of 600 hp (447 kW), the rest with Mercury VI S2 of 630 hp (470 kW).
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).