- Assembled model size: 620 X 220 X 180 mm
- Package size: 374 X 292 X 56 mm
- Number of Parts: 679
- Assemble with glue (glue included).
- Mechanical 3D-puzzle of the German tank – Panzerkampfwagen VII Lowe.
- A tracked military tank model equipped with a rotating turret, movable hatches and rolling wheels.
The Panzerkampfwagen VII Löwe was a design for a super-heavy tank created by Krupp for the German government during World War II. The project, initially code-named VK 70.01, never left the drawing board, and was dropped on 5–6 March 1942, in favor of Porsche's heavier Panzer VIII Maus.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).