AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER - DUE BACK IN STOCK 1ST MARCH
- Building difficulty: 7/10
- Estimated building time for normal player: 2.5 hour.
- Number of bricks: 896 plus extra spare bricks.
- Detailed interior structure
- Barrel elevation
- Removable Schürzen skirts
- Compatible with LEGO® bricks.
- 1:33 minifigure scaled.
- Dimension: 19 x 11 x 8.8 cm (not including the barrel)
- Not suitable for children under 10.
- Printed instruction manual included.
The Panzerkampfwagen IV, commonly known as the Panzer IV, was a German medium tank developed in the late 1930s and used extensively during the Second World War. Its ordnance inventory designation was Sd.Kfz. 161.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2 pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2 pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2 pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).