- Building difficulty: 7/10
- Estimated building time for the experienced builder: 2.5 hours.
- Number of bricks: 685
- Dimensions: L15.2 x W8.8cm
- Detailed interior structure in the hull.
- Barrel elevation.
- Compatible with LEGO® bricks.
- Scale: 1:33
The Panzer III Ausf.F tank was very similar to the Ausf.E and Ausf.G. The previous versions had been used to test different suspension systems and other features. The Panzer III Ausf.E was fitted with torsion bar suspension with six roadwheels on individual swing axles. Three track return rollers were positioned above the road wheels.
A turret ring deflector guard was added to the front of the hull superstructure. The dummy periscope designed to draw sniper fire was removed from in front of the commander's cupola on later built turrets. Some early ones still had it. A smoke grenade launcher was added to the rear of the tank chassis. Two armoured brake vents were fitted to the front upper glacis plate.
It was fitted with the 285 hp HL 120 TRM petrol/gasoline engine which had a different magneto and modified cooling system than the HL 120 TR 250 hp engine fitted on the Ausf.E.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2 pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).