WHILE STOCKS LAST THEN UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- 725 blocks
- 2 figures: Lt Col J H Doolittle & Lt Richard E Cole of 34th Bomb Squadron USAF
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 420mm x 515mm x 120mm
American bomber aircraft deployed by many Allied air forces during World War II and named after Major General William "Billy" Mitchell, a pioneer of U.S. military aviation. After serving in every theatre of war, the B-25 continued in a training capacity long after hostilities ended. Nearly 10,000 were produced in the US in several variants. The aircraft continued in service with many air forces long after World War II.
"Another great realistic model from COBI. And a grat price too!" - John C.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).