Nakajima Ki-49 'Helen' - Lego compatible COBI 5533 - 530 brick heavy bomber
FREE next day delivery when ordered before 2pm excludes Sundays (UK residents only)
"Really pleased with model sleak design & well made. Highly recommended!" ~ Caspar R.
"The build was quite challenging, but with no real "gotchas" to catch you out, and it took a good couple of hours." ~ Mark C.
The twin-engine World War II Japanese bomber aircraft of all-metal construction known to the Allies by its reporting name 'Helen', was actually called Ki-49 Donryu ('Storm Dragon'). The aircraft was built to operate without fighter escort, with heavy defensive armament and armour that restricted its bomb load to 1,000 kg. Operational from Autumn 1941 onwards it flew in China, the Pacific Theatre and carried out raids on Australia. However, it became increasingly vulnerable to fighter attack and towards the end of the war it was used in secondary roles such as troop transport and kamikaze attacks.
- 530 blocks
- 2 figures – japanese pilots
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 405mm x 510mm x 115mm