Messerschmitt Bf 109 (African Mission) - Lego compatible COBI 5544 - 500 brick set piece
FREE next day delivery when ordered before 2pm excludes Sundays (UK residents only)
The Messerschmitt Bf 109 or 'Me 109' was a German fighter aircraft that was the backbone of the Luftwaffe's fighter force in World War II. It was first flown in anger during the Spanish Civil War (1939) and was still in service at the end of the War. With its all-metal monocoque construction, closed canopy and retractable landing gear, it was one of the most advanced fighters of the era. It was powered by a liquid-cooled, inverted-V12 aero engine. Constant development meant the Bf 109 remained competitive with the latest Allied fighter aircraft until the end of the war. A total of 33,984 Bf 109s were produced between 1936 and 1945.
This model, as well as depicting the ME 109 in an African setting, comprises a maintenance station and a 2cm Flak 30 anti-aircraft gun.
- 500 blocks
- 3 figures – german soldiers of 4 Gruppe 52 Jagdgeschweder North Africa
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions - Aircraft: (length x width x height) 270mm x 320mm x 120mm Flak 30: (length x height) 140mm x 80mm Maintenance Station: (length x height) 130mm x 110mm