- 278 blocks
- Figure: 1 pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: L28cm x H12cm x W32cm
The Messerschmitt Bf 109 or 'Me 109' was a German fighter aircraft that was the backbone of the Luftwaffe's fighter force in World War II. It was first flown in anger during the Spanish Civil War (1939) and was still in service at the end of the War. With its all-metal monocoque construction, closed canopy and retractable landing gear, it was one of the most advanced fighters of the era. It was powered by a liquid-cooled, inverted-V12 aero engine. Constant development meant the Bf 109 remained competitive with the latest Allied fighter aircraft until the end of the war. A total of 33,984 Bf 109s were produced between 1936 and 1945.
"In summary, another fine model from Cobi, and it’s great to have a different variant to add to the collection. Like some of the other newer Cobi aircraft (the Huey springs to mind) this one looks far better in reality than it does in photographs, and I’m very pleased with it." ~ Mark C.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).